Big Catch Pond Fertilizer increases phytoplankton which are eaten by zooplankton. Zooplankton are eaten by larger insects. Larger insects are eaten by bluegill. The bluegills are eaten by bass and BAM! You have a great fishing hole. The more food you produce from fertilization, the more fish you can grow.
Directions for Use:
- Use at a rate of 4lbs per surface acre of water.
- Make the first application of fertilizer in early Spring when water temperature reaches 65 degrees. Follow with two additional application s at two week intervals.
- Make three more applications at three week intervals.
- Continue applications at monthly intervals or whenever the water clears enough that a white disc attached to a string is visible to a depth of 18 inches.
- Stop applications by the last week of October.