CATCH-28 Floating Fish Food is comprised of high-quality ingredients and nutrient levels designed to maximize efficient production of all types of pond fish. When combined with proper management practices, Backwoods Attraction CATCH-28 is formulated to support the growth of large, healthy pond fish.
|65 – 75° F||2 – 3% Body Weight||6|
|75 – 85° F||3 – 5% Body Weight||6 – 7|
|85 – 90° F||2 – 3% Body Weight||5 – 6|
Best Management Practices:
- The most common cause of fish loss is poor water quality.
- Avoid overstocking ponds.
- Avoid overfeeding; nutrient overload will deplete water oxygen.
- Reduce feeding fequency to five (5) days per week when water temperature reaches 85° F, Reduce feeding rates and frequency of feeding to three (3) days per week at temperatures above 95° F.
- Adequately aerate ponds.
- Reduce feed amount if feed is not completely consumed in 20 minutes
- Feed in late afternoon or early evening.